Re: [TenTec] Why Should I buy a Jupiter?

To: n3jbh@yahoo.com, tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Why Should I buy a Jupiter?
From: wo8l@aol.com
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2008 18:57:29 -0500
I love my Jupiter.? I could maybe buy an OMNI VII and get it under the XYL
radar but I like the Jupiter so much that I never take the plunge.

Oh sure, the receiver isn't as sensitive but it sure is quiet.? The rig is
fabulously easy to use.? The keyer is great.?

The DSP is out of this world and I've used all of the rice boxes.? For me, it's
the best DSP I've ever used or heard on both CW and SSB.? One knob, too.

I don't know.? I've got a vintage 2001 used Jupiter from Ten Tec and I like it
so much.? Also have an OMNI VI Plus but use the Jupiter all of the time.

Have been a ham 37 years.

Each of us is different.? I just like the Jupiter.

73s,

Rick
WO8L