Re: [TenTec] Century 21 question.

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Century 21 question.
From: ron <roncasa@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 05:01:46 +0000
Stew wrote:

>The auto shutoff protection circuit on my Century21 works properly when
>shutting the radio off if it exceeds 70watts input but won't come back on
>for a very long time(like 24hrs)
>Is there something I can do to correct this problem. Thanks

When you try to power up again, did you do so with drive setting turned
down?
If answer is yes, pull out schematic (I do not have one) and check
components in that circuit.
It seems to behave like perhaps a 'lytic is not discharging proper to go
into reset. I could be wrong, not knowing the circuit used.

Call TT service, they will help you.

I missed my Century 21.

Ron, wb1hga
"the 516 is a keeper"