[TenTec] Reflector is getting effective at killing sales

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Reflector is getting effective at killing sales
From: BPCI@aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 10:32:56 EDT

In a message dated 4/14/2006 7:53:45 AM Mountain Standard Time,
na9u@arrl.net writes:

He told  me last
night that after reading the posts on this reflector
he was no  longer going to buy one because of the
"problems" with  it.

I am sort of in the same position. I bought and Omni C a couple of  months
ago. I am so impressed with it that I thought maybe I should go ahead and
splurge to get an Orion II. But after reading all of the problems, and
realizing  I
don't need to hook a radio to a computer (very simple CW only operator--and
mostly QRP), I'm thinking the Orion II just isn't the radio for me. I have
heard  good things about the Corsair II and the Omni V, VI and VI Plus. Some
advice and  counsel from Ten Tec elmers would be appreciated...73, Ci

Ci Jones,  WU7R
FISTS #10789, CC #1853
NAQCC #306
ARCI #12163