[TenTec] 3-500 plate cap question solved

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 3-500 plate cap question solved
From: "Mike, K9UW" <k9uw@wi-net.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 20:21:52 -0500
Figured this one out on my own.  When the plate cap dissipators had been
pulled off of the old 3-500's, the tube's plate cap came with it.  Since
this is my first affair with 3-500's, I foolishly assumed that the post
was the standard configuration.

Sorry to have taken up the bandwidth.

73, de Mike, K9UW
Amherst, WI