Re: [TenTec] omni 6 plus question

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] omni 6 plus question
From: "Don Steele" <dsteele@IowaTelecom.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 18:48:06 -0600
Don,I had an Omni 6+ with the 2,8 Inrad filters.I installed the 2.8 in place of the factory 2.4 filters.I then installed 1.8 in both IF's for narrow SSB reception.This leaves your other slots for CW filters if you want them.I thought the receive was much better doing it this way.

Don
NT0F
----- Original Message ----- From: <CROCDONZ1@aol.com>