Re: [TenTec] Orion BandScope

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion BandScope
From: "Tommy" <aldermant@alltel.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 19:58:34 -0500
Not sure what you can compare? The Pro is color, the Orion is not. The Pro
seems to sweep quicker. The Pro scope is prettier. The Orion can hear weak
signals that the Pro can not. I, and this is only my own personal opinion,
would would much rather see on my Orion, the space on the  display that the
scope occupies contained useful settings information rather than an almost
usless band sweep.

Tom/W4BQF