Re: [TenTec] Orion TX Audio: "Fuzz"

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion TX Audio: "Fuzz"
From: "Dave Kamp, KW0D" <kw0d@netexpress.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 14:39:22 -0600
Hee hee... had to chuckle...

We used to pay good money for guitar amplifiers and stomp-boxes that would
give us 'fuzz'.  We REALLY plunked down coin for "Fuzz-Wah".  Perhaps a
CW-Fuzz-Wah algoritm (like cascaded IF-DSP centering adjustments) can be
employed in modern heavy-metal???  Then it'd be another Ten-Tec first!!!
DK  :-}