[TenTec] Future Thoughts

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Future Thoughts
From: John Rippey <w3uls@3n.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 18:37:15 -0400
Ron, interesting post.

You have a much better feel for ten-Tec than I do. I would add that the Argonaut V, with some fiddling and the addition of 100 watt output, could supercede the Jupiter. I've heard from folks who think the Argonaut's receiver is better than the Jupiter. It is not up to contest standards, however, and that's where I'd like to see some improvement. Some of us may regard the Orion as a bridge too far. Something in between the Orion and the Argonaut would be nice.

73,
John