[TenTec] Delta II Cooling Fan

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Delta II Cooling Fan
From: w4njf@midflorida.com (Bill Fulling)
Date: Mon Mar 3 19:02:12 2003
As a retired AC/R tech,that just  happens to be a Stanford EE,pls be advised
that by most  codes and HVAC standards,you pull the the cooling over the
surface to be cooled.Assuming your refrigerator is functional,take a match
and light it in front of the evaporator fan motor outlet in the freezer:it
best be blowing toward you-if not you have big problem  with food
spoliage.(and one big electric bill)
Am running a Jupter on PSK-31,have a big computer fan mounterd on the heat
sink-it pulls the cool air thru the heat sink and exhausts the warm air out
the back.
Basic high school phyiscs folks.
Bill Fulling
w4njf@email.midflorida.com