[TenTec] HTML and Bounced Posts

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] HTML and Bounced Posts
From: jmlowman@ix.netcom.com (Jim Lowman)
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 19:33:08 -0700
Guys,

Please be sure that you have HTML turned off before you send a message to
the tentec@contesting.com list.  All lists at contesting.com are
configured to reject HTML, other stylized text, and attachments.

The most FAQ I'm getting lately is, "I get mail from the list, but can't
post to it."  The #1 cause is the above.

If I happen to catch something of general interest, I clean it up and
forward it to the list with an approval.  But all these lists get so much
spam these days that something is bound to get lost.

Thanks for you cooperation and 73 de Jim - AD6CW