Re: [CQ-Contest] Melti Band Dipole?

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Melti Band Dipole?
From: Zack Widup <w9sz.zack@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2024 11:02:45 -0500
The photographer Fred Picker was asked a lot of questions where the people
should have just tried it first. He had a big red stamp that just said "TRY
IT!" He would just stamp their letter with the stamp, sign it "Sincerely,
Fred Picker" and send it back to them.
:-)

Zack W9SZ

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>