Re: [CQ-Contest] RBN System?

To: Pete Smith N4ZR <pete.n4zr@gmail.com>, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] RBN System?
From: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2024 09:28:57 -0500
I'm using N1MM+ and a Winkeyer USB to send the CW.

First test was with the code being sent with a Farnsworth mode at 15 wpm. (15 wpm letters, spaced so it's at 10 wpm) and after not getting detected went to stock mode and made no difference.  I'll just have to self spot in the Slow Speed Open.

Joe WB9SBD