[CQ-Contest] Good "Bad" Calls

To: "'CQ-Contest'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Good "Bad" Calls
From: "Ken Widelitz" <widelitz@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 17:01:09 -0800
My customized SCP contains calls that have been marked as bad calls in my
CQWW CW UBNs over the past 6 years. I notate those with a /BB suffix. I had
3 stations call me this past weekend that had been notated /BB. I asked each
for repeats twice and I had the "bad" call correct. Yeah, I know, I should
have made a note of the calls and forwarded them to the CQWW log checking
crew, but in the heat of battle, I failed to do so. All I remember is one
was DX and two were US calls. The conclusion is the database that generates
bad calls in the UBN is not 100% accurate.

73, Ken, K6LA / VY2TT