Yaesu

[Yaesu] Band Data connector splitter for 1KMP

To: "Yaesu reflector" <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] Band Data connector splitter for 1KMP
From: "Ted Boerkamp" <tboerkamp@cogeco.ca>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 11:11:25 -0500
Hello everyone..Just want to ask the multitudes of Yaesu 1000MP users if
they

have ever come across a circuit or product which allows you to supply the
Band Data

info from the radio to more than one device???

I currently have the FL7000 amp connected to my 1000MP and the Band Data
cable

Is connected between the two for automatic band changes on the amp.

Now I am trying to figure out how I can still provide Band Data info to a
Band decoder

Board for automatically switching antennas if the Band data jack is already
used??

Is there a splitter type cable or circuit available for this situation???

Any ideas or feedback are greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Ted Boerkamp  VE3SS