Yaesu

[Yaesu] I Want to by a box for a FT 840

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] I Want to by a box for a FT 840
From: "R. Casey Case" <ka3ebe@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 22:05:51 -0500
I would like to buy an original box and packing for a Yaesu FT 840, got to
go overseas for 10 months and want to take the rig with me, best way is in
original packing. I also need one for a Kenwood TS 820s

Thanks
Casey / Ka3ebe

Certified By R. Casey Case No virus found in this out going message.
Please Do Not Send Mail with Any Political Content I am not Naďve Enough
to Believe My Vote Counts for Anything.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
8:47 PM