Yaesu

Re: [Yaesu] RFI router issue resolved!

To: <n2ic@arrl.net>, "John Geiger" <n5ten@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Yaesu] RFI router issue resolved!
From: "K9MI" <k9mi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 17:33:31 -0000
Wireless seems the only way to go with the small lot and everything being
too darn close here. Cat5 made an excellent antenna here. Now when the kids
come from out of state with their laptops, they can sit out in the front
room and not string Cat5 up and down the hallway like they used to.

Best of luck to all...

73, Mike K9MI