Yaesu

[Yaesu] Excellent service from Yaesu UK

To: <yaesu@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: [Yaesu] Excellent service from Yaesu UK
From: "John Nelson" <john@crew-green.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 19:24:54 -0000
I recently posted on here some details of an exceedingly strange problem with the sub-receiver in my FT-1000D. No amount of perusing the circuit diagram seemed to suggest a possible solution, and the service manual was not helpful. In the end I took the machine down to Yaesu UK in Winchester, who went to a great deal of trouble to diagnose the fault -- including, I gather, an extensive correspondence with Japan -- and returned the rig to me in A1 condition.

In an age when poor customer service seems to be the norm, it's nice to find a shining exception. Many thanks to Sam Ruddy at Yaesu UK for his persistence and patience.

No connection, just a very satisfied customer.

73 John
GW4FRX