Yaesu

[Yaesu] Inrad filter for FT-101

To: yaesu@contesting.com
Subject: [Yaesu] Inrad filter for FT-101
From: certified-electronics@juno.com
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 21:12:30 +0000
Frank
I belive there is a slight Improvement gained when using the Inrad filter
for SSB.  I'm not 100% for sure here, but I think the original Yaesu
SSB filters in the FT-101 series transceiver were 2.8 Khz wide. So in
todays world and crowded bands, there may be a significant improvement
to be gained by the narrow filter from Inrad.
Regards
CL Maher
W4CLM