Yaesu

[Yaesu] re: Dimples work great

To: <Yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] re: Dimples work great
From: "Ron Samchuk" <samvideo@escape.ca>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 12:28:29 -0600
Without getting too 'commercial' on this site, I want to make a quick mention
that I received two finger dimples from Wayne.  They work fine on both my FT
900 and on the smaller knob of my FT 1000mp.  They also look good and the
casual observer wouldn't even notice that they are actually just stuck onto the
original knob.  The dimples are simple to install, you're not making any
permanent modifications and they are reasonably priced.  Regards from Ron VE4SR
in Birtle, Manitoba, Canada.