Yaesu

[Yaesu] Spinner knobs

To: yaesu@contesting.com
Subject: [Yaesu] Spinner knobs
From: k8ff@juno.com
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 01:15:18 GMT
I am looking for someone to try out FingerDimples on certain Yaesu radios.
Since their introduction back in October, I have sold several hundred dimples
to Kenwood and Elecraft owners to update their non spinner knobs.  I believe
that the black dimples will work great on Yaesu FT900's and on the second
receiver knob on FT1000 all versions.

So here is the offer, to the first five ops that respond I will send out FREE
packages of two FingerDimples.  All that I ask in return is to email me a
480x640 photo of the dimple installed on your radio.  If interested please
respond or better yet visit www.fingerdimple.com and see what I am talking
about.  Then respond and I will send out the dimples to the first 5.

73, Wayne K8FF