Yaesu

[Yaesu] FT-1000D Mod

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FT-1000D Mod
From: rikik@inter.net.il (R. Kline)
Date: Sat Mar 8 15:16:11 2003
Hi Rick,
Are you sure you really opened up the solder bridge?  The pads are very
close to each other, so to be sure that the short was really removed, I took
a very small (and sharp) jeweller's screwdriver and used it as a knife that
I passed back and forth between the pads to make absolutely certain that the
bridge was removed.
73,
Riki, 4X4NJ