Yaesu

[Yaesu] FT-1000D Amp/QSK line

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FT-1000D Amp/QSK line
From: jsm@intergate.bc.ca (Steve McDonald)
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 19:57:54 -0800 (PST)
Thanks to all those that helped with my amp relay question.

I understand that the BAND DATA output (DIN plug) has a soft keying line
(solid state) that will allow me to key up an external relay (ground-on-TX)
without having to engage S1002, the switch that activates the hard keyed
relay for external amp switching. This will allow me to keep the silent QSK
feature for barefoot operation without the relay thwaking away.

Can anyone confirm the voltage/current that this soft-keying line will
handle and also the pin #...it looks like pin #2 on the BAND DATA DIN plug.

Thanks again.

Steve / VE7SL