Yaesu

[Yaesu] FT-1000D BRK-IN Question

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FT-1000D BRK-IN Question
From: jsm@intergate.bc.ca (Steve McDonald)
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 20:45:28 -0800 (PST)
Just got  a spanking-new 1000D and LOVE IT! I am wondering about the relay
that is used to switch an amplifier (grounded on TX)...according to the
manual, this relay is left disconnected and I must connect it if I want to
use the relay to switch the amp...but...if I connect this relay, will I
still be able to use the QSK Break-in keying, with the rig
barefoot...without having the relay clanking about with every dot/dash? ...I
don't think I can have it both ways...am I right or ???

VE7SL / Steve