Yaesu

[Yaesu] Re: FT-1000 Shop Manual

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] Re: FT-1000 Shop Manual
From: yaesutech@worldnet.att.net (Yaesu Technical Support)
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 13:25:07 -0700
Hi Rick,
The complete FT-1000 Technical Supplement can be purchased on-line by
sending email to yaesuparts@worldnet.att.net or via phone at 562-404-2700
ext. 351. The cost is around $28.00. This is the only manual (aside from
the owners manual) that Yaesu provides.
I will be sending Dave pages 2-1 and 3-1 (exploded view of the front panel,
and disassembly instructions) today.
73, Mike Krueger - N6MIK, Yaesu Technical Support

At 4/14/99 12:05 PM, rikik wrote:
>ATT:  Mike, N6MIK
>
>Hi Mike!
>
>I've read your reflector correspondence with great interest.  Evidently
there  is
>some maintenance literature available beyond what I've been able to
purchase to
>date. I would like to purchase a complete shop maintenance manual for my
FT-1000D.
>All I have now , in addition to the operating manual, is the "FT-1000
Technical
>Supplement".  Except for calibration procedures, this "Technical
Supplement" is