Yaesu

[Yaesu] JAPANESE MONEYMAKING BUSINESS SWEEPS US ENTREPRENEURS!

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] JAPANESE MONEYMAKING BUSINESS SWEEPS US ENTREPRENEURS!
From: e4r9ihk@mandic.com.br (e4r9ihk@mandic.com.br)
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 99 15:22:07 EST
<HTML><BODY BGCOLOR="#80ffff"></P><P ALIGN=CENTER><FONT  COLOR="#0000ff" SIZE=5
PTSIZE=14><B><U>Cash In<BR>
on the Hottest Business<BR>
Opportunity to hit the U.S. this year!</FONT><FONT  SIZE=3
PTSIZE=10></B></U><BR>
</P><P ALIGN=LEFT></FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=3 PTSIZE=10><BR>
<BR>
Product Featured On the Rosie O'Donnell Show!  This is not an MLM ! ! !<BR>
<BR>
</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#800040" SIZE=3 PTSIZE=10><B>Earn Full Time Income On A
Part Time Basis ! ! !   </FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=3 PTSIZE=10></B><BR>
<BR>
We can show you how to profit daily and be a part of a growing $30 Billion
dollar industry.<BR>
 <BR>
Self-service photo machines that vend sheets of personalized photo stickers in
less than 1 minute are a smashing success in cities throughout Asia, Hawaii and
California where over 40,000 machines are vending an astounding 40 million
sheets of stickers per month.  Photo sticker machines have become a
multi-billion dollar business in less than 1 year!  The USA market will grow to
thousands of sticker machines in the next 18 months according to industry
experts.<BR>
<BR>
<B>The hoopla started last year when a company in Japan introduced a photo
sticker machine which vends sheets of personalized snapshot stickers bordered
by clever graphics.  Groups of teenagers, children and even adults now wait in
lines at shopping centers, retail stores, fast food restaurants and other
locations to step up to the machines.  Teens put the stickers on their beepers,
notebooks, yearbooks, computers, jewelry, the refrigerator, their lunch boxes,
skateboards, schoolbooks, toys and letters to grandma and grandpa.  Adults use
them on their business cards, party invitations, birth announcements, post
cards, letters, or just for keepsakes!<BR>
</B><BR>
PVI was founded in 1988 by a group of photographic and vending industry
veterans with over 50 years of combined experience.  We brought this popular
concept to the U.S. with the introduction of the Sticker Club.  The Sticker
Club is a self-vending imaging kiosk where people can capture and combine their
pictures with a choice of 36 fun and appealing graphic borders ranging from
greeting card sentiments such as "I Love You", "Birthdays", "Best Friends" to
holiday themes such as Christmas, Valentines Day, Thanksgiving, and Halloween.
You can even create customized borders for a particular city or state, tourist
themes, or a retail location!<BR>
<BR>
<B>Sticker Club has taken Australia (300 locations), Hawaii (200 locations),
and California (300 locations & growing daily) by storm and over the past 8
months people just like you have become owner-operators.  These owner-operators
have been profiting daily from the placement and operation of Sticker Club
units in their areas and have been adding more machines weekly!  We have many
owner-operators who've started with only 1 Sticker Club unit and have expanded
their businesses to over 20 units in less than 6 months.  They expect to earn
in excess of several hundred thousand dollars from those units by the end of
this year.  References Available!</B><BR>
<BR>
Photographic and Vending Industry experts expect Photo-Sticker Mania to explode
across the U.S. in 1999 and strong demand is anticipated from the retail sector
for Photo Sticker Machines to be placed in their locations.  Retailers almost
never purchase their own vending equipment and want machines placed in their
locations on a revenue share basis by people just like you.  Vending is a $ 30
billion dollar a year industry and over 80% of the industry is comprised of
individual owner-operators running their businesses from home.  We'll help you
from start to finish!  Be the first owner-operator in YOUR AREA.<BR>
<BR>
<B>We are seeking qualified individuals who are looking to take advantage of a
virtually untapped market opportunity in their area.  There are retail
locations across the country....waiting!</B><BR>
<BR>
</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#0000ff" SIZE=3 PTSIZE=10>Timing is Everything!<BR>
Sticker Club opportunity is:<BR>
Full Time Income / Part Time Hours<BR>
No Selling Required / Home based business<BR>
All Cash Business / A Proven Money Maker<BR>
This is not an MLM!  We are a real company with over 1,700 customers!<BR>
No office or Experience Required / Financing Programs Available<BR>
Minimum Investment:  $ 8,995<BR>
</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=3 PTSIZE=10><BR>
<BR>
For a Free Video and Business package<BR>
Call us Toll Free Today at <BR>
<BR>
</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#0000ff" SIZE=3 PTSIZE=10><B>1 - 888 - 386-4290
Reference code M224 when you call!</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=3
PTSIZE=10></B><BR>
<BR>
<B>Live Customer Service Operators are available: M-Fr 9am-7pm EST  You can
leave a message anytime and a Customer Service Operator will return your call
at the time you specify on the recording.   If you are outside the USA, please
fax your name, complete phone number, E-Mail address (if applicable), address
and a good time for us to call you to fax number  1-954-742-4227.  Be sure to
include your country.  We will respond to your International request as soon as
possible.  </B><BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>