Yaesu

[Yaesu] Re: Yaesu Digest V1 #511

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] Re: Yaesu Digest V1 #511
From: tadunlap@kellnet.com (Todd Dunlap KC8EDS)
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 1998 07:39:04 -0500
Here's my take on this whole deal and remember, it's only my opinion.  I've
read far more postings from people complaining about the supposed spam that
I have the actual spam itself.  Quite frankly, I'm getting tired of the
complaints, not the spam.  Here's an option - there's a thing on your
keyboard called a delete key.  If there's a posting you don't want to read,
then don't read it.  Just reach your little finger up to the above mentioned
key and press it and "Presto!", it's gone.  It seems as though it takes far
more time to write these e-mails complaining about the posts than it takes
to delete them.  Maybe some time management options are in order.

---------
Todd Dunlap
KC8EDS
tadunlap@kellnet.com [or]
kc8eds@qsl.net
Coordinator - North Central Ohio Skywarn
Administrator - Skywarn QTH.NET Reflector
Webmaster - NCOS Webpage:  http://www.qsl.net/kc8eds