Yaesu

[Yaesu] FT990/DVS2 + FT1000

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FT990/DVS2 + FT1000
From: robin@g3tkf.demon.co.uk (Robin Thompson)
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 21:25:24 +0100
Anyone want to sell one of those DVS2 units ??? I need one for my FT1000
... preferably one that doesn't cause .... " yh45jsrk.d gjhnrudmkbc
veutdkynfm .........etc etc - problems !
Still looking for mods like those discussed before ie. Pin diodes for
the FT1000 .... does ANYONE do there own mods or do they all get sent to
"the guy down the road in Ohio who charges only 250 dollars !" ????

In article <002601bdb02b$364c6320$2d1ad9cd@kf9yh.netnitco>, Bob
<kf9yh@netnitco.net> writes

--
Robin Thompson