Yaesu

[Yaesu] INRAD 250hz filter for FT1000D

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] INRAD 250hz filter for FT1000D
From: otpaphil@erols.com (D Neron)
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 1998 21:36:58 -0400
Hi,
        Just thought I would pass on this info for anyone interested. Just
purchased the 2nd IF 250Hz Inrad filter for my FT1000D and it works
great. It arrived in only a couple days from the west coast, and is
totally compatible with the factory plugs on the board, even down to the
small plastic reatainers that hold the filter down once snapped in
place. Also the tuning enhancement I got from them 3 years ago at Dayton
is going strong. This spread out the tuning to 2.5KHz per revolution.
Keep up the great work INRAD!

73 Darrell AB2E/V26E