Yaesu

[Yaesu] ?Station rebuild advice?

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] ?Station rebuild advice?
From: gareth@capecod.net (Gareth Crispell)
Date: Sat, 30 May 1998 00:06:56 -0400
Consider the 1000MP or the IC-756. Both are good rigs with the bugs
worked out and the technology is current. With the money you save
you could pick up a desktop KW amp such as the AL-80B. Real sorry to
hear about the fire but darn glad your bouncing back!

de ... N1MSV  (gary) on the cape cod marsh

--

.....at the dawn of the New Age of Man,
     they will abide with us.

 Gareth