Yaesu

[Yaesu] ft-1000mp and mfj 1278

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] ft-1000mp and mfj 1278
From: n4kop@whidbey.net (Greg Fischer)
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 1998 20:20:11 -0800
Is there anyone who can help with conecting the mfj 1278 to the MP pkt
or rtty din plugs.  The 1278 worked fine with ts-870,  wired to the 5
pin din for pkt....I can receive rtty, but wont key the rig (ptt light
comes on on the 1278).  When wired to the RTTY din jack...I can also
copy rtty and it will key the rig but not sending any tones.  If anyone
out there uses this set up I would appreciate any help.
Thanks...Greg
N4KOP