Yaesu

[Yaesu] Thanks - RE: FT1000MP Key Clicks? IE: All Rigs Can Be Cured

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] Thanks - RE: FT1000MP Key Clicks? IE: All Rigs Can Be Cured
From: wd8arz@null.net (WD8ARZ)
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 1997 10:49:13 -0500
Hey, my pleasure Paul. I enjoy sharing, but I particularly have a pet peeve
about those that put some brand or model name down for poor
reasons.....expecially for mis-informed ones
hi hi Other posts are great but need some clarification to put it back into
the big picture, I especially like the gems some post from time to time
that are so useful to us. Such as Rod Elliott's - VE3IRF comments on the
FT1000MP key clicks and power setting details.

Also, with out the support and appreciation from folks like you and your
posting, its easy to get worn down by the flames.......grin

Thanks for your supportive response!

73 from Bill - WD8ARZ
E-Mail Reply to:
wd8arz@null.net