Yaesu

[Yaesu] FT-1000d - Dual Rcv Problem

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FT-1000d - Dual Rcv Problem
From: slay@netcom.com (W7BX - Sandy)
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 1997 23:09:34 -0800
To: Yaesu Reflector
Fm: W7BX

My FT-1000D has developed an "interesting" problem of late.
Specifically, when I punch up the "DUAL" receive function,
the SUB-RCVR audio is a bit slow to come on.  On 15m or 10m,
the sub-rcvr audio is dead for anywhere from a few seconds
to endless.  However, if I key the transmitter, the sub-rcvr
audio will immediately come on.  The problem does not appear
to present itself on 40m.  There, it works quite normally.

Has anybody run into this problem?  If so, any idea of a
fix, or am I looking at sending it back to Yaesu?

73, Sandy W7BX
slay@netcom.com