Yaesu

[Yaesu] FT-8100 Mods Revisited

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FT-8100 Mods Revisited
From: ki0dz@juno.com (Mary-Frances R. Bartels)
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 1997 14:14:44 MST
Howdy,

On Mon, 03 Nov 1997 09:07:02 -0600 "David D. Howard (N5GRK)"
<dhoward@airmail.net> writes:
>Mary-Frances,
>
>For those of us who do not have access to the ARTSCI's book of mods,
>could
>you elaborate on the 8100's mods.  Would be appreciated.

   Trying to put an end to my portion of this thread...  I own neither
the book  NOR the rig.  I was just gathering info for a friend who
recently purchased the rig.  Again, I appreciate the responses and I am
printing out the thread so I can snail mail it to my friend.  Sorry for
any confusion I may have caused.
   I wish those who have purchased the 8100 the best of luck.  Since my
husband and I are pleased with our Kenwood TM-733A and Alinco DR-610T
(just about the ONLY rigs we have that are NOT Yaesu) we probably won't
be purchasing the FT-8100.
                                                          73,
                                                          Mary-Frances

Mary-Frances R. Bartels  KI0DZ DM79lt  Denver CO  (((#)))   ^     ^
http://www.qsl.net/ki0dz  ki0dz@juno.com             |       ^ - ^
Watkins products Rep. #92389                      -------    (o o)
***Let US scan your photos and documents!***      |ooOoo|  >{  |  }<
http://www.freeyellow.com/members/beyond-infinity -------         RRR)*