Yaesu

[Yaesu] Yaesu Web Site

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] Yaesu Web Site
From: Sam_Stimson@dell.com (Sam Stimson)
Date: 3 Jul 97 06:49 CDT
     I don't know if anyone from Yaesu subscribes to this reflector or not,
     but here goes a suggestion anyway.

     It would really be nice if Yaesu would develop a page on their web
     site for Service inquires. You could browse in, enter your assigned
     service number and then view the progress being made to your radio.
     This would be a lot easier and cheaper than using the phone.

     I am sure the service group has a database already, and all they would
     have to do would be to provide read access to it. It soure would make
     life easier for a lot of people, ie the customer. You guys remember,
     that person who contributes to your paycheck.

     Comments from anyone?

     Sam
     N5WU