Yaesu

[Yaesu] FT990 + LOGPlus!

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FT990 + LOGPlus!
From: on4bcj@hotmail.com (Jurgen Geldhof)
Date: Mon, 19 May 1997 10:32:59 +0200
Hi,

anyone using an FT990 with LOGPlus! v. 3.53 ?

I seem to have some trouble when switching frequencies when a DX-cluster
spot comes in.

When for example the rig is on 14.260 USB and a spot comes in on 7.075 LSB,
I give the command to switch to this new frequency and the rig switches to
the frequency OK, but it stays in USB.  I then manually have to switch
modes.

When returning to the original frequency, I again have to switch modes
manually.

Bob Winters N7XR (the author of the soft) and I are trying to figure out
whether
this is a problem in my configuration somewhere, or some bug in the soft.

73 !

Jurgen Geldhof

E-Mail : on4bcj@hotmail.com
Packet : on4bcj@on4ktk.wvl.bel.eu