Yaesu

[Yaesu] DVS-2 reset problem

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] DVS-2 reset problem
From: morel.grunberg@telrad.co.il (Morel Grunberg)
Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 14:39:35 +0300
Hi,

I'm using a DVS-2 with a FT-1000D and a Heil HC-5 cartridge. I'm
quite disspaointed about the audio quality and functionality. I put a
resistor in series with the DVS-2 audio output with not much quality
improvement.

I had a TS-850S with the DVR unit and it was much much flexible:
I was able to repeat sending a message how many times I want by
repeatedly pushing the memory key. Or, it wasn't necessary to re-enter
memories content every time I switch on the FT-1000. There is any
provision to back-up the memories ?

What is the sampling rate of the DVS-2 on 4 & 8 seconds modes ?

I have also another problem : in 3 of 5 cases I have to reset the DVS-2
before I want to entry memories content. Does someone have same
problem ?

73 de Morel, 4X1AD