Yaesu

[Yaesu] FS FT1000MP +

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FS FT1000MP +
From: ab4n@erols.com (Samuel S. Yates)
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 1997 10:16:02 -0500
YAESU FT-1000MP for sale. Includes FH-1 Remote Control Keypad,
500 kHz CW Filter (8 mHz) and the matching MD-100A8X mike. The
radio is in pristine condition, less than 10 hours of use in a
NO SMOKING home.

The radio was purchased new 12/96 and is S/N 6E08214. The ALC and
RF Processor modifications were factory installed when the rig was
manufactured.

My price is $2500.  I will consider a Kenwood TS570 + cash.  A
local deal is preferred to preclude shipping damage, and so there
will be no question of misrepresentation by either party. I am
located in Culpeper, Virginia, about 60 miles SW of Washington,
D.C. In the event the sale is not local, shipping is not included
in the price.

Reason for selling is I need the $$ to cover unexpected expenses
at home.

If interested, contact me via e-mail ab4n@erols.com or call me at
home (before 8:00PM Eastern Time) at (540) 829-6548. During normal
working hours I may be reached at (703) 367-3974.

Sam Yates, AB4N

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.primenet.com/~ke7gh/yaesu.html