Yaesu

[Yaesu] 767 / L-7

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] 767 / L-7
From: dx@traverse.com (Barry Martz K8BK)
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 1997 09:26:28 -0500
Hi all:

I have a Yaesu FT-767 and a Drake L-7.  Last week I noticed that my
rig output was varying quite a bit.  I also noticed the Amp switching
quite slowly.  Now the rig output is about 40 watts.  I bought a new
FT-990 and tried it with the L-7.  Switching is still slow in the
amp.

Any ideas?  Bad switch in the AMP or does is need a boost to key it
faster?  Could this DELAY in switching have caused the power output
to have changed in the 767?

Thanks for your ideas

de Barry/K8BK
Barry Martz K8BK  (ex.KI8W)