Yaesu

[Yaesu] Filters for 1000MP?

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] Filters for 1000MP?
From: ke7gh@primenet.com (Brian K. Short KE7GH)
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 1997 00:07:04 +0000
This question has come up before, so it might be worthwhile to check
the archive: http://www.contesting.com/_yaesu

I noticed earlier that it was working and wish to especially thank
AD1C for making this happen.  Many had been asking for this feature.

If anyone is unaware, this reflector has just moved to a new server.
We can all thank N5KO, N4VJ, AD1C, and KM3T for providing the new box
and for hosting the reflector.

My opinions re FT-1000mp filters:

Since I operate mostly CW and RTTY, SSB filters are less necessary
for me, also.  I did add the 500Hz and both 250Hz filters shortly
after buying the radio.  I use them all of the time.  It is fairly
unlikely that I'll add the SSB filters any time soon.

It is very nice how the filters just plug into the circuit board.

If you are at all serious about CW (and/or RTTY) you will not regret
getting those filters (IMHO).

YMMV, Brian ke7gh@primenet.com

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.primenet.com/~ke7gh/yaesu.html