Yaesu

[Yaesu] FT101EE!

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FT101EE!
From: drasmussen@eosintl.com (Donald Rasmussen)
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 1997 08:17:20 -0800
Hello All,

It may be amazing to hear that there is a person in the world that never had
a FT101. I fired up my (21 year old to the day) FT101 last night and was
surprised to find 1990's style performance! Mine has been sitting in its
original box for most of its life, and came to me complete, packed up just
like it came from the factory. It's a pretty radio, and I'm quite happy to
have happened across it.

Can anyone tell me about auxillary AM filters for this radio? I have a CW
filter and have located the position for it in the radio. I am wondering if
there was even an option to install an AM filter in the radio?

Thanks es 73's,
Don Rasmussen WB8YQJ/6
drasmussen@eosintl.com

--