Yaesu

[Yaesu] FT1000mp - Powercontrol - Mod pse

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FT1000mp - Powercontrol - Mod pse
From: k3mm@erols.com (Tyler Stewart)
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 1997 18:32:29 +0000
GUY wrote:

> Hi there,
> anybody nows the exact modification on the FT1000MP power control
> when using the speech-processor I heard that there is somewere
> TB from it but don't find it.
> The dealer for PA-ON-LX doesn't now from any mod ????
> maybe he's just telling that so he doesn't has to do it.
>
> 73 De GUY
>
> --
> FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/yaesufaq.html
> Submissions:              yaesu@contesting.com
> Administrative requests:  yaesu-REQUEST@contesting.com
> Problems:                 ke7gh@contesting.com

You want a copy of TB9607.  It's a very simple mod to the AF board.
It's a must in my book.  I've been told that current production includes
this mod, but I cant tell you when it started, only that mine needed
it and I have lots 01 and 06 radios...that 06 purchased in June 96.
Yaesu can fax it to you or they will do it for you.  73, Tyler K3MM