Re: [WriteLog] 2Tone clone

To: Robert Hess <w1rh@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] 2Tone clone
From: Jeff Stai <wk6i.jeff@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2024 19:45:16 -0800
Whenever I follow Don's instructions to the letter, I'm successful:

https://www.rttycontesting.com/tutorials/writelog/xmmt-support-for-mmtty-2tone/

You didn't say if you clicked on TNC Setup...? But it really sounds like
XMMT is not actually running. When you click TU Type you should see
XMMT.ocx checked.

73 jeff wk6i

On Fri, Feb 23, 2024 at 7:11 PM Robert Hess via WriteLog <
writelog@contesting.com> wrote:

> I'm trying to get 2Tone working as a clone in Writelog.
> I have MMTTY working just fine.  XMMT is running.
> I open the clone window, click on TU Type, and select the directory that
> 2tone is running in.  I click on OK to close the window and get an error
> message:
> 2tone does not run standalone.
> I have had this working in an old computer in the past.
> Any suggestions?
> BobW1RH

Jeff Stai ~ WK6I ~ wk6i.jeff@gmail.com
RTTY op at W7RN