[WriteLog] WL Flex Driver So2R

To: Writelog Forum <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WL Flex Driver So2R
From: John Desmond <johnk0tg@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2024 12:44:32 -0600
I was just going through the WL Flex Driver doc to setup So2R.  It seems
like the one I found is possibly outdated a little as some of the screens
cannot be found or look different than the documentation.

Is there a news version of the DOC for 12.61B of the driver?

Also, when I click on the 4th page of the doc to go to the Flexradio flex
Driver installation Details, I get a file not found from writelog.com.

I know I have seen that doc in the past.  Unfortunately, I must not have
kept a local copy.

TNX es 73, John  K0TG