Re: [WriteLog] Where is the Writlog ini file?

To: <mikeseguinvt@gmail.com>, "'Robert W5AJ'" <woodr90@gmail.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Where is the Writlog ini file?
From: <k3sk@buckwalter.co>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2024 18:46:16 -0500
The contest is the ARRL VHF Sweepstakes.  Starts tomorrow at 1900 Z.

Log line 1 is FT-2000 on 50MHz
Log line 2 is IC-9700 for 2m or 432 or 1296
Log line 3 is 2nd IC-9700 for 432 or 1296
Log Line 4 is 2nd FT-2000 28MHz IF for Q5 222 Transverter

I still haven't solved the out of band issue for the 222 contacts.

de K3SK