Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog use with 4k monitor

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog use with 4k monitor
From: robert beaudoin <wa1fcn@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2023 08:14:02 -0600

       Good Morning Bob

            I am just wondering if you will be in ARRL RTTY roundup?  I will be active

                using Low Power all bands.      73    BoB WA1FCN

On 12/30/2023 10:47 AM, Bob Henderson wrote:
Keith

Many thanks.  These settings are listed under setup.  I don't know how I
managed to miss them.  I have adjusted as you suggest and everything looks
great now.

73 Bob, 5B4AGN