Re: [WriteLog] How does SmartE work in WriteLog?

To: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] How does SmartE work in WriteLog?
From: John Desmond <johnk0tg@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2023 19:43:40 -0600
Hi Jim,

You should be able to flip smartE on and off with the period key.

Use this in your config:
[KeyboardShortcuts]
PERIOD=EntryEnterSendsExchQRZ

If I am S&P i toggle the function on and off with the period.  It is easy
to forget though.

I also have noticed that the status of SmartE does not always show in the
bottom row status box. YMMV on that.  But it seems to be that way on two
PCs I use WL on.

73, John  K0TG