[WriteLog] B0A is/was CQ Zone 23 (CQWW DX Phone 2023)

To: WriteLog <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] B0A is/was CQ Zone 23 (CQWW DX Phone 2023)
From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2023 18:44:04 -0600
Hi Folks,

WriteLog did not prefill the correct CQ Zone for B0A who was active in
the recent CQWW DX Phone contest.

    https://www.qrz.com/db/B0A

I apologize for the error.  I didn't construct the WriteLog country
file entry for China correctly.  It is going to require a software
change to fix the problem.

In the interest of expediency, I will be releasing a new country file
in the next day or so, but without this fix.  The fix will be in the
next country file after that one.  It will be fixed well before the
CQWW CW DX contest at the end of November.

In addition, VE2DXY was operating from CQ Zone 2.  I did not have any
information about this callsign prior to the contest.  The fix will be
in the next country file release.

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, https://ad1c.us