[WriteLog] HELP !!! --- Writelog Not Starting in Win 11

To: <WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] HELP !!! --- Writelog Not Starting in Win 11
From: <k3sk@buckwalter.co>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2023 20:31:07 -0400
I don't know what I've done to cause this , but I cannot get Writelog to
open/run.    This is the second time today I have had this issue so I think
something else may be causing the problem.   To resolve it the first time, I
completely removed Writelog and did a full install.  I don't want to do this
again because I lose all my default settings and since I don't know the
cause it could happen again.

When I double click on the shortcut,  It opens the initial dialog box where
I select the log I want to open.   Then it appears to be loading but a few
seconds later it all stops and nothing loads or appears on the screen.    No
error messages . . . . nothing.   If I reboot the computer I get the same
indications with nothing loading or showing up on the screen.

I'm a VHF/UHF person and I am 2 days from my biggest contest activity of the
year.   I don't need this issue.    HELP !!!

de K3SK
Dave Buckwalter
FM07 - Farmville VA