[WriteLog] Omni-Rig 2.1 with Wrtielog

To: <WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Omni-Rig 2.1 with Wrtielog
From: <k3sk@buckwalter.co>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2023 21:14:43 -0400
I like and use Writelog specifically because when VHF/UHF contesting because
I can connect more than 3 rigs at once to the logging program.   But digital
modes in addition to FT8 (MSK, JT65, Q65) are becoming more and more
significant for VHF/UHF contesting, that means I need to use WSJT-X instead
of Digirite.    With 3 rigs I can run 3 instances of WSJT-X, but I need to
use OmniRig to accommodate port sharing.  In general, this works ok, except
OmniRig 1.9 only allows 2 rigs to be connected.   Omni-Rig 2.1 allows up to
4 rigs to be connected, but it appears Writelog can still only have 2
OmniRig connected rigs.

Does anyone know of a way around this issue?

de K3SK
Dave Buckwalter

FM07 - Farmville VA