[WriteLog] K9JY WriteLog site update - domain issue fixed

To: writelog@contesting.com, Writelog@groups.io
Subject: [WriteLog] K9JY WriteLog site update - domain issue fixed
From: Scot Herrick via WriteLog <writelog@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2023 18:46:37 +0000
All,

The problem of k9jy.com resolving to k9jy.com/blog appears to be fixed. It was
not a DNS issue as I thought, but I think Squarespace just needed time to
propagate the site across its servers, which is from where the home page is fed.

So, https://k9jy.com should now work.

The Certificate is still processing. I'm being told up to 72-hours to get it
set up with the clock starting this morning. Up until then, you will either get
some message that the site isn't safe and your browser will ask you if you
really, really want to go to the site. Answer yes.

Cheers...Scot, K9JY